Education Career Fair
Thursday, February 27
9:30 a.m. -1 p.m.
Bone Student Center
Candidate Admission Times and Fees
Current Illinois State students 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m., cost: free, no pre-registration required, must have your current Redbird ID card at time of entrance in order to enter at this time. Senior professionals will be available for career fair preparation beginning at 9 a.m.
Illinois State alumni 11 a.m.-1 p.m., cost: free, no pre-registration required.
Non-Illinois State students 12 -1 p.m., cost will be incurred, and advance registration will be required - registeration is now closed.
The Education Career Fair connects school administrators, superintendents, and other employers from the field of education seeking to hire candidates in the education field for full-time positions.
Meet exciting new talent from Illinois State University. Join the Career Center for our Education Career Fair.
Put your best foot forward at the career fair by following these career fair planning tips:
- Learn how to prepare for a career fair.
- Construct an effective resume. Then visit the Career Center for a resume critique and other helpful pointers.
- Prepare for on the spot interviews.
- Develop a 30 second summary of your professional skills, experience and interests. See page 19 of the Career Resource Guide.
- Watch our career fair video to learn helpful tips for the day of the fair.
- Be sure to dress the part by reviewing page 16 of our Career Resource Guide, and page 14 for tips on proper professional etiquette.
- Review the list of attending employers for the Education Fair and outline a plan to identify those who you most want to meet.
This list is effective as of February 20th. Employers may sign-up or cancel after posting. Be sure to visit the check-in table at the fair for changes to this list. Or, view the current list at Hire-A-Redbird. Simply log into your account, click on the "Events" tab and the respective fair.
Be sure to check admissions times, fees and registration above. To better serve Illinois State students, an exclusive admission time is provided to current Illinois state students with Redbird ID card. Pre-registration with participation fee will be required for non-Illinos State students. Registration coming soon.