What Major is Right For Me?
There are many ways to determine what majors are out there and which one is the best fit for you:
- Schedule an appointment to discuss your options. Contact your career advisor.
- Visit pages 3 of the Career Resource Guide.
- Visit Choosing a Major to find ways to explore your options.
- Use FOCUS - an online, self-guided series of interest, values, and abilities assessments that assists students in exploring occupations and careers.
- Complete a career assessment (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or Strong Interest Inventory) by contacting our career assessment career advisor.
- Take the Career Choice Class - IDS 106.