Career Center Partner Program
The Career Center's Partner Program is an exclusive opportunity designed to assist you in achieving your ultimate goal of finding qualified student talent for internships and job opportunities within your organization. Additionally, your support allows us to continue to develop, enhance, and implement innovative career development programs and services so that Illinois State's students are ready and able to contribute to your organization's success.
Check out the complete list of Career Center Partner Benefits. Some highlights include:
- Priority registration for all recruiting events
- Increased brand visibility through campus marketing initiatives
- Direct access to Illinois State job and internship candidates in a variety of settings
- Increased organizational visibility and recognition as an employer partner at Career Center events
- Enhanced services to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of your on-campus recruiting
Length of partnership
Program Recognition is for a full year, from July 1 - June 30.
Platinum Partner - Annual contribution of $5,000 ($9,000 for a two-year commitment)
Gold Partner - Annual contribution of $2,500 ($4,500 for a two-year commitment)
Silver Partner - Annual contribution of $1,500 ($2,700 for a two-year commitment)
Friend of the Career Center - annual contribution of $100+ (gifts of $500+ will be recognized)
Sign-up through the Partner Program Online Registration or contact Employer Relations.