Submit an Event
Thank you for your interest in connecting with Illinois State students and alumni. We are proud to provide students with career development and career readiness opportunities. Submit your event for consideration after reviewing the guidelines for submissions.
Guidelines for submissions
- In order to have an event posted, it must be career-related. If the Career Center does not find the event to qualify as career-related, the event will be declined and the contact person identified in the submission form will be notified.
- University departments or RSOs should also submit events into the University Events Calendar. To post an event as an RSO, enter the event as a "Community Event." For access to the University Events Calendar as a university department, contact the Events Editors.
- A website address (URL) with detailed information about the event is required. This will be hyperlinked to the name of the event. University departments or RSOs should submit events into the University Events Calendar and provide the URL from the University Events Calendar posting when submitting to the Career Center. (To post an event as an RSO, enter the event as a "Community Event." To get access to the University Events Calendar as a university department, contact the Events Editors.) Due to login issues, links to social media are not accepted.
- The Career Center requires five days to process request. Any questions about the event will be directed to the point person noted in the submission form. Events will be posted as soon as possible.
- Only event name, date, time, and location will be included in the posting. A hyperlink to the web page address (URL) provided on the form will be attached to the event name. Any additional information desired will need to be posted on the organization's page (URL) by the organization.
- If submission includes multiple events, individual form submissions must be completed for each event posting.
- If event information should change, submit a new request. It is the responsibility of the organization submitting the request to ensure accurate information is provided.
- In the event that an event posted is cancelled, contact the Career Center. The Career Center will only make changes to the Career Center events page during regular business hours when the University is open. Please allow sufficient time to process.
Event submission forms
Illinois State career events and fairs submission form (events coordinated by Illinois State University or its RSOs)
Other career events and fairs submission form (events coordinated by organizations other than Illinois State University)